- I typically work in my pajamas.
- I love ethnic food! Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai...I know I'm forgetting something...
- My beloved cat, Espresso, passed away last year, and I'm secretly waiting for the appropriate time to get a new one. I need to wait until my son is out of his "taunt the dog" phase.
- I'm afraid of heights, and I have to pray fervently when landing or taking off in an airplane to ease my anxiety.
- I considered switching majors in college to either cultural anthropology or photojournalism. Instead, I stuck it out in broadcast journalism. I once dreamed of being a reporter for 60 Minutes.
- I have a terrible memory, and I have to work very hard to pay attention to everything going on around me in order to remember the details.
- My side of the closet is an absolute mess. My husband's is neat and tidy.
- At 5 feet, 3 and 3/4 inches, I'm the largest woman in my immediate family.
I'm supposed to tag other people now, but I'd rather hear from my readers who want to share 8 random things about themselves! Please leave me a comment...