Monday, December 21, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas ~ for Writers

by Nicole Seitz

Here's hoping you get all of this in the New Year!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Muse gave to me:

12 New Fans on Facebook

11 Agents Calling

10 Hot Proposals

9 Met Deadlines

8 Easy Edits

7 Happy Endings

6 Good Twists

5 G-R-E-A-T  R-E-V-I-E-W-S !

4 Goodness Sake, 3 Bestsellers 2 Write Next Year

#1 on the New York Times list!
 
-------------------------
Nicole Seitz is the author of four novels. Her latest, SAVING CICADAS, released this month.
 
"be ready to hold onto your seat." - Star News
"marvelously memorable" - Publishers Weekly
"Resounding kudos" - Charleston Magazine
"powerful and thought-provoking" - Charisma Magazine

2 comments:

Cwybrow said...

that's a 12 days of christmas I wouldn't humbug!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I loved Sweetgrass. My friend, Cheri, read it and thought of me. She gave it to me and it was a comforting friend while I was reading. I grew up n South Carolina.