- Gretchen from Inspire Me writes: "A heart-warming tale with the comforting rhythm of the sweet-talking South. This book is a bowl full of soul-food!" (She wins best blurb!)
- Brandilyn Collins from Forensics & Faith writes: "Wonderful, fresh writing."
- Andrea Graham from Ask Andrea writes: "...a brilliantly woven basket..." (interesting commentary on some of the controversial issues in the book)
- Gina Burgess from Refreshment in Refuge writes: "I have serious problems with this book's premise." (I respect her opinion. This is a free country after all!)
- Kelly Klepfer from Scrambled Dregs interviewed me. Curious, fun questions!
- Michelle from Edgy Inspirational Author writes: "Essie Mae is a hoot to read about..."
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Many thanks to the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance for reviewing The Spirit of Sweetgrass this week. I've read lots of interesting comments about the book. Here are some of my favorites: