Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sightings...

There are rumors surfacing that my book, Trouble the Water, has been spotted in Sam's Clubs. Yes, I know, Sam's Clubs--great big wholesale stores. My mother called last night and said my aunt's sister's friend near Garner, NC saw it in a Sam's there. We were skeptical and thought it could be a hoax. Sort of like a UFO sighting. Until I spoke with my mother-in-law this morning who says her friend in Cincinnati, OH saw it and bought Trouble the Water in a Sam's Club there. Ah, proof. She actually bought it there.

This is a bit like finding Waldo. The Sam's Club website has no mention of my book. Readers, would you do me a favor? If you are in a Sam's Club and happen to spot my book, Trouble the Water, please comment and let me know!

The search goes on...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I feel like I've been advertising for you like crazy lately, Nicole! I'll check Sam's. ;)

Nicole Seitz said...

hee hee...I'll have to put you on payroll :)

Thanks for spreading the word!
Nicoole